Introduction to Amnesty International
Duration: 1h 30m
Are you new to Amnesty or simply want to know more about the world's largest non-governmental human rights organization?
In this course you will become familiar with Amnesty's origins and vision. You will learn how the organization works to strengthen our human rights, both nationally and internationally. You will discover how the movement is made up of people like you and me, and how we can engage in the work to strengthen human rights for everyone everywhere.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain to others what inspires you to stand up for human rights
- Recognize Amnesty International's role in the protection of human rights
- Describe how members and supporters are central to the organization's work
- Describe how Amnesty International is managed as a global and democratic organization
- Know how to act for human rights
- Introduction to Amnesty International